Benefits of Preplanning
- Ease the burden on your family by making all the arrangements for your funeral service
- Share your wishes with your loved ones
- Organization of personal records and documents for easy location by your family
- Provides peace of mind knowing your services are designed before the need arises
- Ensure your life insurance is properly allocated where it matters most, to your loved ones
Pre-planning your service relieves your family and loved ones from having to make complicated and important choices during a time of tremendous stress and emotional strain. During the passing of a loved one those experiencing grief are not thinking very clearly, making decisions regarding your memorial service become immensely difficult and emotional. Often times one says “Don’t make a big deal out of it, just get me buried and move on.” It is important to understand that the funeral services have deep roots in tradition, healing process for those grieving and celebrations of your life to help those dealing with loss to move on. It provides your loved ones and friends a wonderful opportunity to share memories of your life and offer support and comfort for one another.